Why has Wales Millennium Centre updated its website?
We have updated our website to make ticket buying easier, to make finding out what’s on easier and to showcase the whole Centre in a more effective way.
What has changed?
We have made a number of improvements to the site that should enhance your experience, including:
- An updated look and feel
- It is easier to switch from Welsh to English content
- An improved buying experience that now includes memberships, pre-show dining as well as tickets
- An improved What’s On page displaying the full range of events and activities the Centre has to offer including free performances, workshops, talks and exhibitions, access events as well as theatre performances across all venues at the Centre (note too that we often sell tickets for other venues outside the Centre)
- The show filter allows you to view events by genre and experience required, plus the calendar allows you to see all the activity planned for a specific day or a period of days
- We have improved the search functionality
- We have improved show pages with related content easier to find when it’s available
- An improved shopping basket that allows you to add pre-show dining in ffresh and Centre Gift Vouchers to be purchased and redeemed in a single order
- Promise Membership can now be purchased online and Promise Members who have logged in to the site can now purchase priority tickets when available
- A new My Account feature for logged in users to see previous orders and keep communication preferences updated.
I really liked a previous feature of your website and now it's missing
Please let us know by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We really want your feedback and will be working on additional features in the coming months.
Do I need to create an account?
To purchase tickets you need to have an account. If you have previously bought tickets on our website, you can use these details to login to our updated site.
If you are logged in you can view your previous order history and keep your communication preferences updated.
Do I need a new password to login?
Not if you have purchased tickets from the previous site - your login details remain the same and will still work on our updated site.
I have forgotten my password
Use the forgotten password link at the top of every page. Complete the details as requested and an email will be sent to you.
I'm not sure if my order has gone through; or, I wish to amend my order
Your purchase online will result in a confirmation email being sent to your registered email address detailing your whole order. It will also appear in the Order History tab in My Account – linked to from the top of the page if you are logged in.
If your order does not appear there or you wish to make changes to your order, please call our Ticket Office on 029 2063 6464 who will be able to assist.
I want to book for a show but it says Priority Booking
Priority Booking for some productions or performances is offered as a benefit of Promise Membership. Promise Members are able to purchase during priority booking periods by logging in and following the instructions provided.
Anyone can access tickets during priority booking periods by purchasing a Promise Membership. Click here for full details.
Are any other features planned?
Future features include the ability to purchase packages for our Dance season and for Welsh National Opera’s seasons here at the Centre. Sign-up to receive information from us and we’ll keep you updated about all future developments.
Let us know what you think or ask us a question…
We’d love to hear your views about the updated site or answer your questions. Please email us at email@example.com