a test bed for creation, a hub for development and an opportunity to grow networks and receive feedback.
The Incubator Project is Wales Millennium Centre's creative development project and exists to support artists and companies to make new work in association with the Centre whilst receiving help and support to evaluate and develop their practice.
The Incubator Project works with emerging companies or those who are mid-career and looking for impetus to change direction. It is expected that each opportunity for engagement through Incubator will lead to both parties sharing a creative dialogue and learning from their joint experience.
Successful applicants to the project will receive
* rehearsal space for a period of intensive development, to try out new ideas, experiment and make new connections
* facilitated feedback and dramaturgical support from members of the Centre's programming and producing team and specially selected mentors where appropriate
* inclusion in a platform event, showing the work to a general audience and invited industry professionals
* expertise from members of the Centre's producing, marketing, fund raising and technical teams where appropriate.
* a financial contribution towards the development of the work to use towards production costs.
The Incubator Project welcomes applications from companies who:
*are working in the Welsh or English language
* are exploring the boundaries of theatre, dance, circus and inter-disciplinary art forms.
To find out more have a look at our FAQ or to make an enquiry please contact:
Louise Miles-Crust, Head Of Programming
Wales Millennium Centre, Bute Place, CF10 5AL
029 2063 4634 | firstname.lastname@example.org