This year we’re looking for new partners to work with us on all aspects of the festival.
So, if you’re a corporate or an individual and would like to know more about the difference your support could make as well as the value it could bring to your business, please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org
WHY WORK WITH US?
We’re Cardiff’s annual international arts festival, celebrating the city’s status as a cultural destination while supporting Wales’ profile on the world stage.
Your involvement will make a real difference to Wales; helping to make the arts accessible to all and enhancing Wales’ profile on the international stage.
HOW WE WORK
We’re looking to create real and long-lasting partnerships that maximise value for everyone, so it’s important that we understand your aims and work creatively to achieve them.
WHAT WE’RE KNOWN FOR...
- Breaking down barriers to the arts with our community programmes and ticketing and specially tailored performances for those with additional needs
- Investing in young people where it’s needed most – offering arts clubs and projects across South Wales and running youth-led radio stations here and in Porth and showcasing their work at Festival of Voice.
- Being imaginative and creative – firing imaginations throughout Wales and beyond through the shows we present and our own productions, which nurture Welsh talent.
- Showcasing Welsh culture – we are the home of the arts in Wales, in an iconic and exciting modern building, celebrating the Welsh language and our own unique heritage.
- Presenting world-class events and excellence.
FESTIVAL OF VOICE VALUES
- Inclusivity - giving everyone a voice including the diverse voices of our local communities and young people.
- Creating unique events and unusual collaborations such as The Velvet Underground’s John Cale sharing the stage with Charlotte Church and actor Michael Sheen.
SUPPORTING YOUR BUSINESS
We’ll create unique digital content that can be shared worldwide via our platforms and those of our partners. Partners may be able to offer some of this content exclusively to their current customers in addition to potential for special offers, memorabilia, VIP hospitality and unique experiences at the festival.
Festival of Voice media and digital reach will be extensive in 2020 and is forecast to grow quickly over the next five years with the support of government and media partnerships, in addition to the expected 20,000+ attendees in 2020.
Looking after your teams
We know how important your teams are to you and we can help you look after them too. Partnership can include many different benefits for your teams. If you’d like to know more just let us know.
We’re looking for partners to work with us in lots of different areas including our headline acts, rising stars, talks, digital content and community programme.
ENGAGING WITH AUDIENCES
There are many options available, depending on what we’re trying to achieve together.
If you are interested in working with us please get in touch for a chat: email@example.com