For the past few years, we've been running taster workshops, Radio Platfform and Life Hack events in the Rhondda Valleys and we'd love you to be involved too.
Here's what you can do
- Try our taster workshops for drama, singing, circus, MC’ing and more.
- Learn about radio presenting and production with our youth-led radio station, Radio Platfform.
- Join us for a Life Hack day, working with industry professionals.
- Try one of our free Creative Voice courses.
- Join our Steering Group and get involved in some of the decision making.
Station Coordinator, Molly Palmer runs our free Radio Platfform training at our sister station at the Factory in Porth.
In 2021 we delivered Powerful Interventions, an exciting youth-led commission where young people and youth arts workers created a collection of performances, in a variety of art forms which were showcased here during our annual international arts festival.
So, if you're aged 11-25 and looking for somewhere in the South Wales valleys to be creative and develop new skills then Together Stronger is for you!
Interested in taking part? Get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org