Funding from trusts and foundations enable us to reach diverse communities and disadvantaged young people through our learning and engagement programme.
We are actively fundraising to continue our work across the following project areas:
- Creating original homegrown productions such as Tiger Bay the Musical, Only the Brave and Man to Man which showcase Welsh talent and tell Welsh stories;
- Festival of Voice – our biennial international arts festival featuring international, national and local artists;
- Supporting emerging talent including developing artists, producers and technical apprentices;
- Creative partnerships with youth, regeneration and community charities such as Valleys Kids, Grassroots, Girls and Boys Clubs and Oasis Cardiff;
- Our three core areas of learning through creativity – Performance Platfform, Behind the Platfform and Radio Platfform.
“Learning through the arts can engage and inspire young people, support key educational outcomes and develop skills that prepare young people for life beyond school.”Paul Hamlyn Foundation
For more information, please contact:
Iestyn Evans, Development Manager, Trusts and Foundations on 029 2063 4649 or email@example.com