By remembering us in your will, you can shape a bright future for the arts in Wales for generations to come.
A gift in your will is a meaningful way to celebrate your love for Wales Millennium Centre and make a lasting contribution for future generations.
“We have loved our visits to Wales Millennium Centre both as patrons and volunteers, and have been inspired by the way the Centre engages with young people in Wales. We are happy to know that our legacy will help inspire creativity, technical skills and self-esteem as well as continuing to entertain”The Joneses, Cardiff
Our mission is to inspire audiences, nurture creativity and enable every young person in Wales the chance to broaden their horizons through the arts. A gift in your will could help us achieve this, supporting us to:
- Transform more young lives through our free creative learning programmes and apprenticeship schemes, enabling every young person in Wales to broaden their horizons through the arts, both online and in person
- Inspire audiences and fire imaginations through our own theatre productions, festivals and digital experiences, as well as world-class, critically acclaimed touring productions
- Nurture creativity through mentoring and supporting more emerging national artists
- Develop our spaces to better meet the needs of our audiences and communities, making way for digital experiences, permanent spaces for young people to create and additional production facilities
- Connect with more communities to ensure we’re a home for everyone, expanding access to the arts through community ticketing, accessible performances and new work for new audiences
- Protect your national arts centre and the future of the arts in Wales, so we can continue to bring joy and creativity to people’s lives
We rely on the generosity of people like you to continue this work and plan for the future with confidence.
Every gift in every will - however large or small - can make a real difference. We understand that loved ones will come first, but after providing for family and friends we hope that you will consider Wales Millennium Centre.
Please take a look at our legacy brochure for more information, including suggested wording. We’d love for you to let us know if this is your intention so we can thank you in person and invite you to join our Legacy Circle.
For many, the Centre is a special place. For some, it feels like home; for others, it is a place of inspiration and learning and it holds fond memories for all.
A donation in memory can be made in lieu of (or as well as) flowers at a funeral and is a special way of honouring a loved one's life, whilst changing the lives of others.
Your gift will enable us to reach out to those furthest from the arts, enabling them to ignite a passion that will, hopefully, last a lifetime.
Please get in touch with Sian Morgan, Director of Development and Partnerships, to arrange a confidential meeting about leaving a gift in your will or making a donation in memory. Email: email@example.com
Charity name: Wales Millennium Centre
Address: Wales Millennium Centre, Bute Place, Cardiff, CF10 5AL
Registered Charity Number:1060458
Kiara realised her dream
of working within the arts