By joining the Centre's Membership scheme, you agree to abide by the Membership Terms and Conditions as set out below.
You are also giving permission for Wales Millennium Centre to contact you by email and/or mail with information about upcoming shows and events.
If at any time you wish to opt out of receiving such information, please get in touch with the Contact Centre so that your record can be amended appropriately.
Alternatively, you can change your preferences by logging in to 'My Account' online.
- Wales Millennium Centre reserves the right to refuse or terminate membership at any time.
- Wales Millennium Centre reserves the right to alter or vary the advertised price of Membership.
- Membership and all benefits are non-transferrable.
- Members enter in to a 12 month contract.
- Membership can be cancelled within the 14 day period, but only if no benefits have been accessed. You will find our Cancellation Form here.
- Individual members - only the account holder can purchase tickets during priority booking and gain access to ticket offers & discounts.
- Joint membership is for two adults living at the same address. Both members will receive a membership card, can purchase tickets during priority booking and gain access to ticket offers & discounts.
- Only one online account per membership (Single and Joint) can be used to access members' offers online.
- Only one piece of correspondence will be sent per membership. This includes all on-sale mailings and renewal notices.
- Please allow up to 28 days for processing.
- The Centre reserves the right to withdraw benefits at any time and without prior notice.
- Wales Millennium Centre general terms and conditions of sale apply.
- During the Priority Booking Period Individual members can book a maximum of four tickets and Joint members a maximum of eight tickets per performance. This maximum is inclusive of any ticket offers. If a ticket offer applies, Individuals can book two tickets and Joint members four tickets at the offer price, in this period.
- Further tickets may be purchased during the public on sale period, subject to normal ticket restrictions.
- Priority Booking Period is usually a minimum of two days but if this is not possible an extra allocation of tickets will be held for members for a limited period.
- Individuals can book a maximum of two tickets and Joint members a maximum of four tickets at the offer price, subject to availability.
- Further tickets may be purchased at full price according to membership level, priority booking period and public on sale terms and conditions.
Food and Drink Discounts & Offers
- Members are entitled to 20% off the total bill at the Centre's restaurant/ bar.
- Members are entitled to 20% off drinks at the Centre's theatre bars.
- Members are entitled to 'Buy one get one free' on hot drinks, applies to Caffi and Crema coffee shops (per transaction, per member).