The Tessitura Network of users is comprised of more than 600 of the world's premiere arts and cultural organisations united by a common need to achieve operational excellence.
Its members include theatres, orchestras, performing arts centres, festivals, dance companies, opera companies, museums and university arts-affiliated departments and venues.
Wales Millennium Centre was the first UK Tessitura licensee, and it has been integral to our operations since we sold our first ticket.
Tessitura has the facility to be shared by a number of organisations, so enabling a level of data management and support infrastructure that conventionally represent a high cost to individual organisations.
OUR TESSITURA CONSORTIUM
In 2007, in line with our innovative and collaborative approach, we created a Consortium to make it possible for other organisations to benefit from the Centre’s investment in the application. We operate a collegiate model in our use of Tessitura, sharing a system with our Consortium Partners for mutual benefit.
As a master licensee we manage the databases, server infrastructure and technical needs relating to the use of the system on behalf of our sub licensees:
We host all the servers needed for our Consortium Partners to access Tessitura. Power and server licencing costs are our responsibility alongside the management of regular upgrades to the Tessitura software and IT infrastructure. All support for Tessitura to sub licensees of the software is provided by our in-house Database Team
Consortium Partner benefits
- Initial perpetual license fee is greatly reduced as a sub licensee
- No annual license fees to Tessitura
- Mutually agreed annual support fee based on needs
- Access to a state-of-the-art enterprise-level CRM software system
- Project managed implementation and training plan
- Secure data hosting within a local environment utilising Citrix Xen Server and HP Storageworks iSCSI SAN in a 2 Node SAN allowing automatic fail over
- Daily and weekly snapshots to back up the data
- Servers and primary hardware provided and maintained by the Centre's IT Staff 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 Days a year
- All software upgrades, enhancements and documentation
- Customisation of utilities and reports
- Shared IP development
- Access to the Centre's wealth of experience in internet and technology deployment and operational use
- Tailored training
- Access to Tessitura Network back-catalogue of training resources
- Ad hoc training and boot camps
- Full opportunity to participate in a range of learning and training activity including the annual Tessitura Learning and Community Conference held in the US, the Tessitura European Conference, User Groups and regular live training webinars
- Multi-level links to organisations across Wales, the UK and around the world for learning, partnership and joint working
Our dedicated database team work on Tessitura Network and associated products providing support for consortium members.
Our team consists of:
Liz Baird (Head of Customer Relations)
Stephanie Cooper (Database Administrator)
Katie Sewell (Database Administrator)
Please email email@example.com if you have any queries.