The Tessitura Network is a 360-degree CRM platform for all aspects of customer interaction and was developed specifically for the needs of arts, cultural and entertainment organisations.
The Tessitura Network of users is comprised of more than 400 of the world's premiere arts and cultural organisations united by a common technology need to achieve operational excellence.
Its Network members include theatres, orchestras, performing arts centres, festivals, dance companies, opera companies, museums and university arts affiliated departments and venues.
Tessitura has the ability to be shared by a number of organisations including data management and support infrastructure which conventionally represents large levels of investment for an organisation.
Our Tessitura Consortium
In 2007, as part of our ambition to be a leader in the use and approach of ticketing and CRM systems, we created a Consortium that makes it possible for other organisations to benefit from our investment into the application.
We offer a collegiate approach to the use of Tessitura with Consortium Partners sharing a system for mutual benefit rather than a more traditional corporate relationship.
As a master licensee we manage the databases, server infrastructure and technical needs relating to the use of the system on behalf of a growing number of sub-licencees:
- National Dance Company Wales (joined 2008)
- BBC National Orchestra of Wales (joined 2009)
- Venue Cymru (joined 2012)
- Welsh National Opera (joined 2013)
- Liverpool Everyman & Playhouse (joined 2013)
- National Theatre Wales (joined 2015)
We host all the servers needed to access Tessitura with access provided to our Consortium Partners. Power and Server Licencing Costs are our responsibility alongside the management of regular upgrades to the Tessitura software and IT infrastructure.
All support for Tessitura to sub-licensees of the software is provided by the our in-house database team
Consortium Partner benefits
- Initial perpetual license fee is greatly reduced as a sub licensee
- No annual license fees to Tessitura
- Mutually agreed annual support fee based on needs
- Access to a state-of-the-art enterprise-level CRM software system
- Project managed implementation and training plan
- Secure data hosting within a local environment utilising Citrix Xen Server and HP Storageworks iSCSI SAN in a 2 Node SAN allowing automatic fail over
- Backups taken every 15 Minutes, snap shots taken every hour and maintained for two weeks with nightly tape backups held within a bank vault
- Servers and primary hardware provided and maintained by the Centre's IT Staff 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 Days a year
- All software upgrades, enhancements and documentation
- Tailored training based on functional need
- Customisation of utilities and reports based on needs
- Shared IP development
- Access to the Centre's wealth of experience in internet and technology deployment and operational use
- Access to Tessitura Network back-catalogue of training resources
- Adhoc training and boot camps
- Full opportunity to participate in a range of learning and training activity including USA based tessitura Conference, UK based tessitura Conference and live monthly training webinar
- Multi-level links to organisations across Wales, the UK and world for learning, partnership and joint working
Our dedicated database team work on Tessitura Network and associated products providing support for consortium members.
Our team consists of:
- David Pearce (Strategic Leader)
- Liz Baird (Contact Centre Manager)
- Paul Walster (SQL Support Analyst)
- Katie Sewell (Application Specialist)
If you'd like to find out how you can join our Tessitura Consortium please contacts us at firstname.lastname@example.org