Skip to Navigation | Skip to Content |

Gift Aid Your Support



Today, you can help us to raise even more valuable funds for
Wales Millennium Centre. And it won’t cost you a penny.

All you need to do is say “Yes” to Gift Aid, and we can claim an additional 25p on every £1 you donate from HMRC.

It really is that simple!

Gift Aid will allow us to reclaim 25p in every £1 from HM Revenue & Customs on any donations you may have generously made to us during the last four years and on any donations you may make in the future. So a donation of £10 could be turned into £12.50.

Income via Gift Aid has already helped us to engage so many people from Wales and beyond in our world-class centre for the creative arts. But we can broaden our horizons and achieve even more if you say “Yes” to Gift Aid today. There is a time limit on the donations we can claim through Gift Aid and any delay means we may miss out on vital funds for our future activity.

Remember : You don’t need to give us one extra penny to release this extra money!


Q. What is Gift Aid?
A. Gift Aid is tax relief on money donated to UK charities.

Q. How much is Gift Aid worth?
A. For every £1 you give to Wales Millennium Centre, we can reclaim 25p from the tax you’ve paid to HMRC.

Q. I'm not sure if I am eligible for Gift Aid. How do I find out?
A. You are eligible for Gift Aid if you...

  • Pay income tax.
  • Pay capital gains tax.
  • Pay tax on your pension

You must pay an amount of Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax for each tax year that is at least equal to the amount of tax that Wales Millennium Centre, and any other charity/ CASC you donate to, will reclaim on your gifts for that tax year. If you pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all of your donations in that tax year then it is your responsibility to pay any difference.

Q. Can I benefit in any way?
A. Yes - if you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate then you can receive the additional tax relief due to you by including all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return (or by asking HMRC to adjust your tax code). 


Click here to make a donation and Gift Aid it.

Thank you for your generous support.