The Welsh Language Standards have been introduced to ensure individuals can access services in Welsh when they get in touch with public bodies in Wales.
At Wales Millennium Centre, we are committed to achieving those standards in all aspects of our work.
Our commitment to visitors
- Welcome you in Welsh
- Communicate with you in Welsh and English
- Respect and remember your choice of language
- Promote our shows and events bilingually in print and online
- Make sure Welsh isn't treated less favourably
- Promote opportunities to use Welsh with us
- Talk to us in Welsh on the phone or at the Centre
- Write us a letter or email in Welsh
- Complain to us in Welsh or English if things go wrong
Get in touch with us in Welsh or English by phone, email, letter or in person.