Wales Millennium Centre is the home of the arts in Wales, we are working hard to ensure that we reopen as soon as possible after the Coronavirus pandemic is over; to bring joy and creativity into people’s lives once again.
As a result of the closure we’ve lost all our ticket income, so we really need your support.
85% of our usual revenue comes from ticket sales, so we have an immediate need for funding in order to continue our charity work which includes:
- Providing opportunities for young people, including workshops and training for the creative industries.
- Nurturing homegrown talent, from script ideas through to performances.
- Working with communities, making the arts accessible to all, offering free and discounted tickets and opening our spaces for celebrations such as community banquets.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
- Donate all or part of the cost of your ticket if your performance has been cancelled. This would also be eligible for Gift Aid.
- Buy a gift voucher to redeem against future performances when we re-open. Vouchers are valid for 18 months.
- Renew or join our Ffrind and Partner membership schemes. Not only will you be helping us, but you'll also receive priority booking for the shows that go on sale while we're closed and be able to enjoy all the great benefits year-round when we reopen.
- Buy a ticket for a show later on in the year. Visit our What's On page for more details.
- We'd welcome any donation, no matter how big or small.
We know this is a difficult time for everyone, but if you’re able to help in any way it will make a real difference to what we can offer when we reopen.
Thank you to all our amazing customers and community who have supported us so far. We can’t do this work without you.
Help us secure our future as the hub of creativity in Wales by donating today.
Please remember to make this donation go 25% further by selecting Gift Aid in your basket.