Welsh Language Standards have been placed on public sector organisations in Wales to ensure people can access services in Welsh.
At Wales Millennium Centre, we are committed to achieving those standards in all aspects of our work.
Our commitment to visitors and customers
- Welcome you in Welsh
- Communicate with you in Welsh and English
- Respect and remember your choice of language
- Promote our shows and events bilingually in print and online
- Make sure Welsh isn't treated less favourably
- Promote opportunities to use Welsh with us
- Talk to us in Welsh on the phone or at the Centre
- Write us a letter or email in Welsh
- Complain to us in Welsh or English if things go wrong
Get in touch with us in Welsh or English by phone, email, letter or in person.